From the SDPS President:
Due to the forecasted “atmospheric river” predicted for this weekend we are rescheduling this Sunday’s IDPA classifier match to the following Sunday, 1/15.
If you can make the new date you don’t need to do anything, your current registration will still be valid.
Otherwise, match refunds will be issued to those that have conflicts with the new date. If you would like a refund please go to your PractiScore personal link for this event and withdraw.
The forecast is also predicting rain for 1/15, if we get rained out for that Sunday we will push the classifier match to February.