March Match has been RESCHEDULED 3/13

From the SDPS President:

Due to forecasted heavy rain tonight along with showers and rain tomorrow we don’t expect the bays to be in safe condition for our match therefore it is being re-scheduled to next Sunday, 3/13. If you are currently registered and can make it next Sunday you don’t need to do anything. If you are currently registered and can’t make it next Sunday please send me a withdrawal notice and I will issue you a refund.