There will be no October club match as SDPS will be hosting the Western 2018 sponsored by Comp-Tac. For more information go to The Western 2018 .
- SO (for signing up as a SO)
- Officer (For club Officer)
- BOD (For BOD)
- STAFF (for MD, Stage managers)
Results through Practiscore at: https://practiscore.com/results/new/65236
Congratulations Duane Chinnow for 1st overall!
The next Safety Officer Certification class is scheduled for September 16, 2018, at Sacramento Valley Shooting Center. This class will be limited to the first 12 qualified candidates meeting the below IDPA minimum qualifications:
- Be at least 21 years of age and be able to lawfully possess a firearm under the laws of your country of residence.
- Be a current IDPA member in good standing for at least six months, and never have had their membership revoked.
- Have shot at least six IDPA matches, at the club or sanctioned level.
- Possess a basic knowledge of the IDPA rulebook.
- Be sponsored by an IDPA-affiliated club representative that can confirm the applicant’s ability to safely handle a firearm and who is willing and able to provide designated mentor SOs committed to training the graduate SO.
- Discretion on the part of the IDPA SOI in approving SO Class applicants is permitted to meet the needs of new IDPA start-up clubs and other special situations.
If you meet these qualifications please complete the attached application and email, in PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once I’ve contacted you with your application approval I will provide payment instructions along with a link for the online Safety Officer Exam. The cost of the class will be $50.00 (includes range fee for the day of the class).
Looking forward to another great class!
IDPA Safety Officer Instructor
The SDPS August 2018 match registration is now closed.
Match starts: August 05, 2018 @ 8:00 AM · Match ends: August 05, 2018 @ 3:00 PM
Location: Sacramento Valley Shooting Center
Monthly 8 stage IDPA match.
Stage setups start at 7:00 am and as soon as setups are completed a shooter’s meeting will be held. Please be ready to shoot starting at 8:30 am.
Must have prior IDPA/USPSA competition experience or have attended an approved training class in order to compete.
Match fees are $20 for members, $35 for non-members.
IDPA match, with the following divisions:
BUG, CCP, ESP, CDP, SSP, REV, PCC
Results through Practiscore at: https://practiscore.com/results/new/63087
Congratulations Ben Hardt for 1st overall!