RESCHEDULED: SDPS March IDPA Match, March 12, 2017

From the SDPS President:

Given the forecast for more rain tonight and tomorrow combined with a couple of the bays that are already mud pits I am delaying the SDPS IDPA match until next Sunday, 3/12. Hopefully the forecast for next weekend is more promising and our soggy bays get a chance to dry out.

If you can make the new date you don’t need to do anything, your current registration will still be valid.

Otherwise, match refunds will be issued to those that have conflicts with the new date. If you would like a refund please go to your PractiScore personal link for this event and withdraw.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s