March Match has been RESCHEDULED 3/13

From the SDPS President:

Due to forecasted heavy rain tonight along with showers and rain tomorrow we don’t expect the bays to be in safe condition for our match therefore it is being re-scheduled to next Sunday, 3/13. If you are currently registered and can make it next Sunday you don’t need to do anything. If you are currently registered and can’t make it next Sunday please send me a withdrawal notice and I will issue you a refund.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s